10 Politics K-12 Headlines You're Unlikely to See in 2019
By Alyson Klein, Andrew Ujifusa, and Evie Blad
It's that time of year again! We're taking stock of the past year and looking forward to 2019. We don't know for certain what the new year will bring, but something tells us we almost certainly won't be writing any stories with these headlines:
- '60 Minutes' Airs Second Interview With Betsy DeVos
- Adequate Yearly Pawgress: PARCC Releases Test for Dogs
- Cory Booker in Iowa: I'll Keep Betsy DeVos as Education Secretary
- Ocasio-Cortez Backs Higher Ed. Bill Making All Colleges For-Profit
- 10 Top Takeaways From Trump's Strict New School Lunch Rules
- Betsy DeVos Renames Family Yacht 'The Bobby Scott'
- At LeBron James' School, Trump Lauds Activism in Sports
- Netflix Announces 52-Part Documentary Series on ESSA Plans
- In-Tents Education Debate: Betsy DeVos, Diane Ravitch Go Camping Together
- DeVos Guts More Obama K-12 Rules. Patty Murray Responds: 'Meh'
Want to create your own? Leave us one in the comments section.
Don't miss another Politics K-12 post. Sign up here to get news alerts in your email inbox.
Follow us on Twitter at @PoliticsK12.