"Classroom Q & As" Now In Book Form!
Education Week has just published a collection of posts from this blog (along with new materials I've added) on classroom management and student engagement.
The ebook, Classroom Management Q&As: Expert Strategies for Teaching, responds to these types of questions:
• How can I get the new school year off to a good start?
• How can I help my students develop self-control?
• How can I stop disruptive behavior in my classroom?
• How can I engage students without resorting to a carrots-and-sticks approach?
• What does true student engagement look like?
Teacher and author Roxanna Elden calls it "a series of helpful pieces that are short enough to read at lunch or even between periods."
It sells for $8.99, and all author royalties are being donated to The National Writing Project.