Reflections on Practice & Growth (Video)
Former National Teachers of the Year reflect on how their instruction can better support their students' learning and growth. Teachers share how they expand their impact by constantly reassessing their work and collaborating with other teachers.
Featured teachers include:
- Sean McComb, 2014 NTOY and a high school English teacher in Dudalk, Md.
- Jeff Charbonneau, 2013 NTOY and a high school science teacher in Washington State
- Rebecca Mieliwocki, 2012 NTOY and a former middle school English teacher in Burbank, Calif.
- Michelle Shearer, 2011 NTOY and an AP Chemistry teacher in Ijamsville, Md.
- Sarah Brown Wessling, 2010 NTOY and a high school English teacher in Johnston, Iowa
- Kim Oliver Burnim, 2006 NTOY and a former kindergaten teacher in Mongtomery County, Md.