Top 10 Teacher Articles for 2012
According to our metrics, teacher-readers this year were most interested in articles about on-the-ground classroom strategies, including grouping, tech use, and relationship-building.
Take a few minutes to click through our most-viewed stories for 2012. (Who knows, you could pick up a few classroom tips.)
- Teaching Secrets: Get to Know Students Through Seating Challenges
- Redefining Instruction With Technology: Five Essential Steps
- The Five-by-Five Approach to Differentiation Success
- Why I No Longer Use Groups in the Classroom
- Five Practices for Building Positive Relationships With Students
- Four Myths About the ELA Common-Core Standards
- Flattening the School Walls
- Survey: Teacher Job Satisfaction Hits a Low Point
- The Home Library Effect: Transforming At-Risk Readers
- Why Twitter and Facebook Are Not Good Instructional Tools
And a heartfelt thanks to all our readers for your eyes, support, and editorial contributions this year. It's been great getting to know you through comments, online discussions, webinars, and your feedback. Looking forward to continuing to provide you with comprehensive K-12 teacher-coverage in 2013.