How Have Human Capital Reforms Helped Your District Excel?
Stakeholder engagement, accountability, transparency, trust, alignment, sustainability, and ongoing communications are all critical to building a strategic human capital system that transcends the transactional existence of many district HR departments. This transformation is essential to creating an environment that promotes the improvement of all processes and employees and provides the best opportunity for students to succeed in college and career.
Do you know an organization, HR leader, or talent manager who has successfully implemented a project, program, or process around:
• HR or personnel branding;
• Professional or personal development;
• Organizational development;
• Succession planning;
• Engagement, loyalty, and staff satisfaction;
• Total rewards (compensation, benefits, etc);
• Continuous or process improvement;
• Strategic planning;
• Performance management (scorecards or multiple measures);
• Risk management; or
• HR law and compliance.
How have these efforts helped your district to excel?
Share your story with the K-12 Talent Manager community. Please email me at [email protected] or contact me via Twitter @EmilyDouglasHC. I would like to feature some of the great work occurring in educational organizations across the US!