Growth Mindset: New Book Published by Education Week Press
An emphasis on non-cognitive skills in schools has spurred efforts to instill growth mindsets in the classroom. But what is the difference between a "fixed" and "growth" mindset? And why does it matter for teachers ands students?
Our new e-book, Growth Mindset, answers these questions and more. Through original Education Week reporting and commentary, this e-book explores:
- Nurturing growth mindsets in the classroom
- Creating classroom opportunities for meaningful struggle
- Misconceptions about the growth mindset
- Personalized learning based on students' mindsets
- The efficacy of social-emotional learning programs
We would love to hear what you think about our e-book, so feel free to review and rate it on Amazon.